Next Agile conference in France

Domenico Musto

Jan 28, 2012, 8:05:47 AM1/28/12
to Agile France
Hello,

my name is Domenico Musto and I am a software architect/team leader in
an agile environment.
I will be moving from London to France in the next few months and I
would like to know when is gonna be the next agile conference in
France. I also would like to propose a speech, I gave a speech at the
last italian agile day as well.

Thanks

Domenico

Laurent Bossavit

Jan 30, 2012, 10:06:57 AM1/30/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Domenico,

> I will be moving from London to France in the next few months and I
> would like to know when is gonna be the next agile conference in
> France. I also would like to propose a speech, I gave a speech at the
> last italian agile day as well.

Your best source for Agile conferences in France is here:
http://agenda-agile.org/

The next "big" conference is Agile France, held on May 24-25 in Vincennes near Paris. But there's always an Agile event near and soon, wherever you are and whenever you ask. :)

Cheers,
Laurent Bossavit
lau...@bossavit.com

Domenico Musto

Jan 30, 2012, 10:14:08 AM1/30/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
that's cool, you guys got a lot going on :)

Where to propose sessions for the one in Vincennes ?

Cheerio

Domenico Musto
mobile: (+39) 3391959412
             (+44) 07411611794
mail: domenic...@gmail.com

Laurent Bossavit

Jan 30, 2012, 10:15:28 AM1/30/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
> Where to propose sessions for the one in Vincennes ?

Watch this space: http://conf.agile-france.org/

The Call should be up soon.

Cheers,
Laurent Bossavit
lau...@bossavit.com

Domenico Musto

Jan 30, 2012, 10:17:18 AM1/30/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
the error message in french makes the error itself a little bit more classy:)

tnx

Colin Garriga-Salaün

Jan 30, 2012, 10:24:34 AM1/30/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Domenico,

I guess you will have more help on those groups :

xp-f...@yahoogroupes.fr
fren...@yahoogroupes.fr

Colin

Jonathan Scher

Jan 30, 2012, 10:53:14 AM1/30/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Hold your description : the call for session should be up in a week or two...

You can follow @AgileFrance to get informed

See you soon,
Jonathan

Domenico Musto