Info

Domenico Musto

Apr 16, 2012, 8:24:01 AM4/16/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,

sorry for the out of topic, I'm planning to come to live in Toulouse in a few months I was wondering if u guys could give me some good websites for jobs in France

Tnx

Domenico

--
Domenico Musto
mobile: (+39) 3391959412

Pascal PRATMARTY

Apr 16, 2012, 2:41:01 PM4/16/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Domenico,

I'm Pascal, and very recently came from Paris to live in Toulouse.
What is your specialty, technically speaking?

I am not aware of many opportunities yet in Toulouse, but I know that we look for senior Javaists in the company I'm working for.
Being an agilist on top of that is not required, but will be a strong plus (I've been practicing XP and Scrum for more than 10 years, and think it is by far the most effective way for building complex software solutions)

If you're interested, you can contact me directly at pascal.p...@livingobjects.com.

Cheers,

- Pascal