New functional testing tool

altus34

Jul 14, 2010, 11:19:18 AM7/14/10
to Agile Developer Skills
Hi,

We started a new set of libraries to improve UI TDD and functional
testing.

You can take a look at http://www.testatoo.org.

Charlie Poole

Jul 14, 2010, 2:27:21 PM7/14/10
to agile-devel...@googlegroups.com
This seems to be a Java-based tool, but one has to dig into the site a
little to find that out.
I also didn't dig far enough to learn whether it's open source. Both
things would be good
to find on the home page.

Charlie