Please help me in the Walk to Defeat ALS®

Yvette Francino

Mar 15, 2014, 6:36:29 PM3/15/14
to agile-devel...@googlegroups.com
ALS Association

Hi Everyone,

You're getting this because you're in my email contact list.  I'm hoping you won't think of this email as "spam"...  It's a cause that is so close to my heart, so I want to spread the word as much as possible.

This year I'm doing something big in memory of my friend, Craig Dunham. I plan to become the top fundraiser for The ALS Association’s Walk to Defeat ALS®. My goal is to raise over $12,000, and that's a lot of moola, so I'll need your help!

Craig always lived life to the fullest, even when he could no longer move or speak. It's only fitting that his initials match that of the saying, Carpe Diem. I know if he were still alive he would be jumping wheelies in his wheelchair, probably creating some new Olympic sport to help me raise money. I wish I could think of some cool, nifty trick that I could do myself that would help me make this message go viral, but all I can think of right now is just to ask for your help.  One thing I might do is send an eBook to everyone with inspirational stories about Craig and how he lived life fully, in spite of this disease.  Do you have an inspirational story? Let me know!

Please help me keep Craig's spirit alive by:

1) Spreading the word! Please pass this email on and spread to your social networks!

2) Join team Carpe Diem and if you live in the Denver area, come walk with me on Sept. 13.

3) Donate! (Anything helps.)  And please check for matching funds from your company!

4) Reply and just let me know stories of people in your life who you've been inspired by.

5) Make every minute count...  Carpe Diem!

Note:  I'm especially grateful and touched by those donations or replies from people who I don't know (yet).  I realize that many would be irritated by what they might consider "spam." However, I would love to meet other like-minded people who want to make the world a better place, so even if you can't donate, please reply and let's get to know each other.

Sincerely,

Yvette Francino

About The ALS Association
The ALS Association is the only national nonprofit organization fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease on every front. By leading the way in global research, providing assistance for people with ALS through a nationwide network of chapters, coordinating multidisciplinary care through certified clinical care centers, and fostering government partnerships. The Association builds hope and enhances quality of life while aggressively searching for new treatments and a cure.

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://webco.alsa.org/site/TR?px=3503382&pg=personal&fr_id=10192&et=yw4cN7lW_xz8yHUbHONyhg

Click here to view the team page for Team Carpe Diem
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://webco.alsa.org/site/TR?team_id=272463&pg=team&fr_id=10192&et=EPMRSvdJEgdYuJa-LQ8MoA

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://webco.alsa.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=582b7d10f1e6b8e2a2089509386fb18df4ea403dada86d156abc83f7a89d6d83cb71b331203de25f

Pride Logo

Quantum Logo

Numotion

Permmobile Logo

Phi Delta

Our mission is to lead the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.

The ALS Association Rocky Mountain Chapter
7403 Church Ranch Boulevard
Suite 109
Westminster, CO 80023,

©2014 ALS Association | Walk to Defeat ALS®

Contact Us | Update Email Preferences