Participate in our survey and enter our raffle

Mariana

Feb 2, 2011, 8:23:03 AM2/2/11
to Agile Developer Skills
Researchers at the Federal University of Lavras (UFLA) would like to
invite you to participate in an online survey about a project aims to
analyze the performance of agile methods and practices, in order to
develop a framework personalized with best practices, based on basic
characteristics of the business segments studied in the project.

To participate in our research please visit the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3KTyPsPYqp6CQWa_2fSCnpAevzfb9TfIBAFT_2buvKIuoCg_3d

The study will last for 10 minutes and you will be entered into a
raffle to win raffle the book "Agile Project Management: Creating
Innovative Products (2nd Edition)" http://amzn.to/fJjaCL. Important:
to compete for the book, the respondent shall inform the name or email
survey.

The raffle will be held on Wednesday March 30 and the winner will be
notified and sent the certificate by email.

If you have questions about this survey or the research project,
please contact us by email mar...@bsi.ufla.br.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Mariana de Azevedo Santos (Researcher, CNPq / DCC - UFLA),
Paulo Henrique de Souza Bermejo (Project Supervisor / DCC-UFLA),
Marcelo Silva de Oliveira (Co-supervisor of the project / DEX -
UFLA),
Adriano Olimpio Tonelli (Co-supervisor / DCC - UFLA).