Free Agile Events in Central London and FREE videos!

Zack SM

Jul 13, 2010, 2:44:24 PM7/13/10
to Agile Developer Skills
Hello.

I work for Skills Matter in Central London. We're located at
116-120 Goswell Road, London. Nearest Tube is Barbican.

We regularly host Agile related free evening events
(starting at 18:30 during the week).

Here're some of our upcoming FREE events:

The Flow Experiment (Karl Scotland)
July 15, 2010
Limited WIP Society
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-testing/the-flow-experiment/zx-1034

---------------------

The Business Analyst's Role on Agile Projects (Allan Kelly)
July 22, 2010
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-scrum/allan-kelly-the-business-analysts-role-on-agile-projects/zx-1034

---------------------

In The Brain of John Smart: Real Programmers Don't Need Unit Tests
Sept 15, 2010
John Smart is the author of Java Power Tools (O'Reilly)
In this event, a copy of his book will be raffled off.
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/john-smart-real-programmers-dont-need-unit-tests/zx-1034

If you can't come to these events, watch some podcasts of previous
events related to Agile, Lean, Kanban, Scrum:

Creating and Sustaining Agile Culture (Janet Gregory)
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-scrum/janet-gregory-creating-and-sustaining-agile-culture/zx-1034

Scrum in the Real World (Mike Vizdos)
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-scrum/mike-vizdos-scrum-in-the-real-world/zx-1034

Using Agile Methods to be Competent (David Laribee)
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-scrum/tutorial-by-david-laribee/zx-1034

Anatomy of a Good Acceptance Test (Gojko Adzic)
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-testing/anatomy-of-a-good-acceptance-test/zx-1034

Improve Collaboration and Build Trust (Rachel Davies)
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-scrum/rachel-davies-improve-collaboration-build-trust/zx-1034

Agile Business Analysis with Feature Injection (Antony Marcano, Chris
Matts)
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-scrum/agile-business-analysis-with-feature-injection/zx-1034