[Oferta de empleo] Argotec busca un par de posiciones localizadas en Londres

Javier Gamarra

Apr 12, 2017, 1:17:26 PM4/12/17
to agile-cyl
Buenas!

Perdonad el spam, pero nos pasa el presidente del GUI un par de ofertas de su empresa de IoT:

  • Ingeniero de Software, descripción e infojobs
  • Agile Coach:
    • We're looking for an agile coach to work as part of development team in projects related with banking and insurance.
      We are not looking for a "theoretical" coach. We need someone who has been "in the trenches", working in a development team.
      The environment will be in Java and Spring framework. The job of the coach won't be develop, but he needs to know how to do it and
      what kind of problems are present in this kind of teams.
      The salary will be in the range of 50.000 - 65.000€/year (before taxes) depending your skills.

      The position is based in London, UK.
El enlace para las dos ofertas es @jlebrato o Diego Fidalgo

Nada más!