version 0.69 has been released (markets)

1 view

Fellow Traveler

Aug 16, 2011, 10:30:35 PM8/16/11
to open-tra...@googlegroups.com, gold-silv...@rayservers.com, agile-...@googlegroups.com
Good tidings to all!

FYI, version 0.69 of Open-Transactions has been released, and binaries are available for Win32, Ubuntu 32, and Mac 64.

Binary downloads:
https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/downloads

Version 0.69 fixes the few remaining market-related issues, and is being released in preparation of the new version of Moneychanger GUI (coming soon), which will finally feature a working MARKETS SCREEN.

My next goal after this is low-trust servers for Bitcoin (via voting pools and signed receipts) which should prevent incidents such as have occurred recently at MtGox and MyBitcoin.

You can read all about the idea here:
https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/wiki/CENTRALIZED

IN OTHER NEWS, FYI, great progress has been made by one of the development groups towards a website built in PHP, based on the OT client API!

Congratulations da2ce7! I look forward to seeing it on GitHub soon.

As always, if anyone has any questions or needs any help with OT, I am available.

Ignorance is no excuse for inaction, and the time is growing short.

Your friend,

-FellowTraveler