My new blog on Payments

Pelle Braendgaard

Apr 5, 2012, 7:33:39 PM4/5/12
to agile-banking
Hi guys,

I've started a new blog on payments

The idea is to write about innovation in the payment world from a global perspective. I will be covering some traditional areas of payments as well as try to introduce some of the more innovative payment systems and currencies to a wider world.

I started out today writing about how the recent breach at Global Payments proves that credit card payments are fundamentally flawed:

I then also covered the new MintChip currency from Royal Canadian Mint:

Please let me know if there are areas that you think I should cover.

Thanks

Pelle
--
http://picomoney.com - Like money, just smaller
http://stakeventures.com - My blog about startups and agile banking

Steve Dekorte

Apr 7, 2012, 11:35:21 PM4/7/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Know anyone that would be interested in funding a p2p bit coin ATM app?