[DeltaAgileAustin] Important - Proposed Membership Change Update (Quick Edit)

1 view

Matt Roberts

May 16, 2012, 2:41:07 PM5/16/12
to agile-aust...@googlegroups.com

All:

The statement below is incorrect:

“Given that we as a board made a policy change last year to do away with any fees involved with Agile Austin membership, this seems to be the last remaining benefit outside of those stylish coffee mugs. “

It should read:

“Given that we as a board made a policy change last year to do away with any fees involved with attending Agile Austin events excepting a majority vote by the board, this seems to be the last remaining benefit outside of those stylish coffee mugs. “

Also, it looks like I scheduled the Beta meeting to conflict with the conference planning meeting.

Thanks Walter and Jared for bringing up these omissions.  My apologies for generating any confusion here.

All the best,

Matt

pres...@agileaustin.org

May 16, 2012, 10:52:08 PM5/16/12
to agile-aust...@googlegroups.com

The change of the definition of membership has to be approved by the current membership, there is no doubt about it.

Yasser