Lucid.ai: 800 AI’s Can Crunch Data, Only 1 Can Understand It

Bill Kleinebecker

Sep 22, 2018, 12:59:20 PM9/22/18
to Agile Austin Leaders SIG
On Friday, September 28th, Our September speaker will be Michael Stewart, Chairman and CEO of Lucid.ai. Lucid’s Cyc Intelligence Platform can extract knowledge and understanding from the world’s largest repositories of structured and unstructured data. We will hear how the 30-year race to develop this technology puts it a generation ahead of current AI at our 7:00 to 8:30 a.m. hot breakfast at Calavista Software, 3700 North Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 450 (in the Spiceworks building at the NW corner of 360 and Davenport, just South of the bridge.
Lite traffic. Convenient, free parking.

To RSVP/pay visit http://www.tagaustin.org  $17.50 if paid by Wednesday the 26th by 5:00 p.m., $20 at the door.