Architect SIG Meeting Tuesday!

Lee Fox

Feb 25, 2012, 2:32:36 PM2/25/12
to agile...@yahoogroups.com, agileaust...@googlegroups.com, agile-austi...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I could have sworn that I saw this posted to the Agile Austin website, but I guess I was mistaken.  Sorry for that.

Anyhow, Tuesday (2/28) will be part two of last month's Architect SIG discussion of communicating architectures in an Agile environment.  This meeting will be a hands-on exercise where we will build physical models of architectures using "tools" like Tinker Toys and Mega Blocks.  We'll talk about how we can use them to not only communicate architectural designs and information, but use them as development and design tools as well.

For more information and to reserve a seat:  http://agilearchitectfebruary2012.eventbrite.com/

Again, apologies if this catches anyone by surprise.

Hope to see y'all there.
-Lee