Choosing an October topic

David Sheth

Sep 30, 2011, 3:56:23 PM9/30/11
to Agile Austin Architect SIG
At the end of our September meeting, we discussed that in our October
meeting, we could go into more detail on one of the topics that we
discussed.

Does anyone have a preference for a particular topic that would be
good to discuss in more detail?

Possible candidates:

1. Effectively coordinating multiple teams
2. How to add agile architecture to an existing project
3. Explaining the business value of agile architecture
4. Navigating politics
5. Techniques for staying current with technology

Feel free to indicate which of the above you’d like to discuss, or add
your own.

David Rosenbaum

Sep 30, 2011, 4:23:54 PM9/30/11
to agile-austi...@googlegroups.com
David,

I vote for #1

Thanks,
DR

Ryan Vanderwerf

Sep 30, 2011, 4:35:00 PM9/30/11
to agile-austi...@googlegroups.com
I second this #1 motion :)

Lee Fox

Oct 3, 2011, 8:12:17 AM10/3/11
to Agile Austin Architect SIG
I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback. Please continue to vote.
I'd like to wrap up the decision for this month's topic by the end of
the week or so.

Thanks!