Choosing a November Topic

David Sheth

Nov 5, 2011, 12:27:00 AM11/5/11
to Agile Austin Architect SIG
It's time to choose a topic for our November meeting.

I've included below the original list from last month, plus some new
suggestions as well:

1. How do architects work with their product owners
2. Communication of architecture in an Agile environment. One
approach: Visualization to easily communicate architecture. Graphics
can be used, of course, but so can physical stuff like Legos.
3. How to add agile architecture to an existing project
4. Explaining the business value of agile architecture
5. Navigating politics
6. Techniques for staying current with technology

Feel free to indicate which of the above you’d like to discuss, or
add
your own.

Lee Fox

Nov 5, 2011, 9:41:03 AM11/5/11
to agile-austi...@googlegroups.com, Agile Austin Architect SIG
1 and 5 both sound pretty interesting to me.

Eric Stewart

Nov 5, 2011, 12:33:09 PM11/5/11
to agile-austi...@googlegroups.com
I'll add votes for 1 and 5.
Eric Stewart
Agile Coach, CTO

Lee Fox

Nov 7, 2011, 12:14:17 AM11/7/11
to Agile Austin Architect SIG
In looking through a couple of different threads, it looks like 5 is
the current winner. Anyone else have any input?

Lee Fox

Nov 7, 2011, 12:15:59 AM11/7/11
to Agile Austin Architect SIG
The message looked a lot more vague when I saw it in my email and not
on the board. So, let's try that again....

In looking through a couple of different threads, it looks like topic
5 (Navigating politics) is the current winner. Anyone have any
further input?

-Lee

Lee Fox

Nov 10, 2011, 9:13:32 AM11/10/11
to Agile Austin Architect SIG
Hey Everyone. I'd like to bring the vote on the topic for the sig to
a close. If we don't see a good push for another topic by the end of
the day, then the topic will be "navigating politics".

Thanks!
-Lee