Agent Assist

Seth Yeack

Jul 20, 2021, 12:18:15 PM7/20/21
to agent-assist-discuss
I am having trouble getting Agent Assist working, I have uploaded all of my documents to GCS and linked per instructions, still no luck with confidence at 0.01. Has anyone else experienced this?

njin

Jul 20, 2021, 12:22:34 PM7/20/21
to agent-assist-discuss
Thanks for using Agent Assist. If you have already confirmed all the documents are in the knowledgebase and the knowledgebase is specified correctly in the conversation profile, another potential cause for getting no suggestion is that the test messages may be too short and get filtered as small talks. Please try longer test messages.