1/1 RequestException in CurlFactory.php line 187: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

fran...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 6:28:22 AM3/9/17
to AgenDAV general
I have installed Agendav on Debian Jessie(Laptop)  and my calender is on Baikal on my remote Server.

I get the Error
1/1 RequestException in CurlFactory.php line 187: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

at login on my Laptop. I use a self signed certificate on my remote server.
I found i must change the following parameter on the internet  "curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);" but i dont found in wich file
i must change it.

Thanks for your help.

Jorge López Pérez

Mar 17, 2017, 1:32:45 PM3/17/17
to agendav...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017, at 12:28, fran...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have installed Agendav on Debian Jessie(Laptop)  and my calender is on Baikal on my remote Server.
>
> I get the Error
> 1/1 RequestException in CurlFactory.php line 187: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)
>
> at login on my Laptop. I use a self signed certificate on my remote server.

Next AgenDAV release will allow a 'caldav.certificate.verify' setting,
which will be enabled by default. Setting it to false will allow the use
of self-signed certificates.

The commit
(https://github.com/agendav/agendav/commit/b8f3b6e64efbd62632222be9bbff5d68afdea3c6)
can be easily applied to AgenDAV 2.1.0. Hope that solves your issue!

Best regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez
http://adobo.org

John Lewis

Jun 27, 2017, 6:38:54 AM6/27/17
to AgenDAV general
Next AgenDAV release will allow a 'caldav.certificate.verify' setting,
which will be enabled by default. Setting it to false will allow the use
of self-signed certificates.

Hi,

   I am running 2.10 and caldav.certificate.verify is set to false but still I get the same error when logging in.

Thanks!

Jorge López Pérez

Aug 22, 2017, 6:07:22 AM8/22/17
to agendav...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017, at 12:38, John Lewis wrote:

> I am running 2.10 and caldav.certificate.verify is set to false but
> still I get the same error when logging in.

AgenDAV 2.1.0 does not include the caldav.certificate.verify feature.
Fortunately, AgenDAV 2.2.0 does. Would you mind to try again using
2.2.0?

By the way, there is a really similar conversation at this issue:
https://github.com/agendav/agendav/issues/216 .