Edit Events created by other clients

Gary Witscher

Nov 11, 2018, 9:19:17 PM11/11/18
to AgenDAV general
I'm trying out the latest Agendav code (2.2.0), fresh install, using postgresql db. I'm getting this error message whenever I try to modify an event created in infcloud or kronolith.

Element was modified while you were editing it.
If the event was initially created in Agendav, subsequently edited in one or both of the other clients, Agendav can still modify it.
I suppose this could be an issue with these other clients. Has anyone else had these problems?

I'm wondering if it is worth switching to Agendav as this list is not looking very active and it's been over a year since the last release. Is Agendav still being developed? Infcloud is even older and kronolith requires horde (which I'm not really interested in), so I'm looking for a change.

TIA
Gary