Credentials passed in the url...

dario.p...@gmail.com

May 5, 2017, 12:39:51 PM5/5/17
to AgenDAV general
Hello,

I found agendav very interesting, I installed and configured and making few tests.

As I would like to use it in an iframe to be embedded in web pages to show (read-only) resource calendar, I would like to know if there is any way to embed account and password in the URL to allow an automatic login (no user interaction for this public calendar).

If no such possibility is already present any suggestion on how to add such functionality would be appreciated a lot!

Thanks any way for devoloping such nice application

Jorge López Pérez

Jun 16, 2017, 4:40:11 AM6/16/17
to agendav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dario,

On Fri, May 5, 2017, at 18:39, dario.p...@gmail.com wrote:

> As I would like to use it in an iframe to be embedded in web pages to
> show
> (read-only) resource calendar, I would like to know if there is any way
> embed account and password in the URL to allow an automatic login (no
> user
> interaction for this public calendar).

What you want (exposing a public calendar without allowing users to make
changes on it) is not possible right now, but it is an interesting
feature.

I think it has been discussed here before, but I can't find the
thread/issue. Would you mind to create a new issue on the GitHub project
describing the feature?

Sorry for the late reply, best regards!

--
Jorge López Pérez