"Error loading events from calendar" when changing user email

Mikhail Karpilenko

Sep 8, 2017, 1:37:51 AM9/8/17
to AgenDAV general
Hello comrades!
We are using AgenDAV version 1.2.6.2 (we cannot update due to our software dependencies) which works with davical version 1.1.2. We've encountered a following problem.
User boris shares calendar "tasks" with user ivan, everything works great. After user ivan changes his email address (using admin.php provided by davical) AgenDAV stops showing entries from calendar "tasks" for user boris with 'Error loading events from calendar' message (but calendar is still displayed in a calendar list). If user ivan is removed from a list of users with whom this calendar is shared or if the email address changed back to the old one, then everything works fine again.
Please help!
--
Best regards,
Mike