Login to fresh install of AgenDav 2.1.0

Alan Rhys Evans

Mar 14, 2017, 10:52:21 AM3/14/17
to AgenDAV general
Hi
I'm trying to install version 2.1.0 of AgenDav
I've set the mysql config in settings.php as per the documentation & run
php agendavcli migrations:migrate

This runs fine and creates the following tables:
prefs
principals
schema_versions
sessions
shares

All of those tables apart from schema_versions are empty
schema_versions has 9 entries with the various migration timestamps

How do I add users?
I've looked though the documentation but I can't see any step I've missed

Is there a default login I've missed?

Thanks
Alan

Jorge López Pérez

Mar 17, 2017, 1:40:50 PM3/17/17
to agendav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017, at 15:52, Alan Rhys Evans wrote:

> How do I add users?
> I've looked though the documentation but I can't see any step I've missed
>
> Is there a default login I've missed?

AgenDAV is a CalDAV client, which means you also need a CalDAV server in
order to use it.

Best regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez