Ubuntu 16.04 + Apache 2.4 + PHP 5.6 + DAViCal 1.1.4 + AgenDAV 2.1 = 404 on Login

André Jacques

Apr 16, 2017, 4:37:32 PM4/16/17
to AgenDAV general
Hi,

 I've just setup a server with all those babies cited in the title.

 I remember that AgenDAV has displayed an error about "not finding settings.php", and once I've completed that step it said the database didn't exist. Then I executed the agendavcli to create the database (which it did) and now the /login shows a 404. I have apache2 rewrite module up and running and I can access DAViCal with it's URL (install via apt-get). My apache vhost setup look like this :

<VirtualHost *:80>
# The ServerName directive sets the request scheme, hostname and port that
# the server uses to identify itself. This is used when creating
# redirection URLs. In the context of virtual hosts, the ServerName
# specifies what hostname must appear in the request's Host: header to
# match this virtual host. For the default virtual host (this file) this
# value is not decisive as it is used as a last resort host regardless.
# However, you must set it for any further virtual host explicitly.
#ServerName www.example.com

        ServerName calendar.mydomain.ca
        ServerAlias www.calendar.mydomain.ca
        ServerAdmin mye...@domain.ca
        DocumentRoot /home/mydomain/calendar/web/public

        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /home/mydomain/calendar/web/public/>
                AllowOverride All
                Require all granted
        </Directory>

# Available loglevels: trace8, ..., trace1, debug, info, notice, warn,
# error, crit, alert, emerg.
# It is also possible to configure the loglevel for particular
# modules, e.g.
#LogLevel info ssl:warn

ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/calendar.mydomain.ca.error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/calendar.mydomain.ca.access.log combined

        <IfModule mpm_itk_module>
                AssignUserId mydomain web
        </IfModule>
# For most configuration files from conf-available/, which are
# enabled or disabled at a global level, it is possible to
# include a line for only one particular virtual host. For example the
# following line enables the CGI configuration for this host only
# after it has been globally disabled with "a2disconf".
#Include conf-available/serve-cgi-bin.conf
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =calendar.mydomain.ca [OR]
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =www.calendar.mydomain.ca
RewriteRule ^ https://%{SERVER_NAME}%{REQUEST_URI} [END,QSA,R=permanent]
</VirtualHost>

(The SSL has been generated by LetsEncrypt).

Do you have any idea why I've got that problem? Do you need more info about the configurations?

Jorge López Pérez

Apr 27, 2017, 3:17:55 PM4/27/17
to agendav...@googlegroups.com
Hi André,

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017, at 22:37, André Jacques wrote:

> I have apache2 rewrite module up
> and running and I can access DAViCal with it's URL (install via apt-get).

Looks like you didn't set up the required rewrite rules:
http://docs.agendav.org/en/stable/admin/installation/#configuring-apache-to-serve-agendav

Hope that after adding them everyting works as expected.

Best regards!

--
Jorge López Pérez
http://adobo.org