Week number in views

Georg Herland

May 10, 2016, 3:32:28 PM5/10/16
to AgenDAV development
Has anyone figured out a way to insert weeknumbers into the month view?

I found one suggestion for the week view, where you simply print the week number in the heading.

I also have a Norwegian translation if anyone should be interrested. :)

Regards
Georg

Ju

Aug 29, 2016, 11:48:59 AM8/29/16
to AgenDAV development
Also very interested in having the week numbers.
That's the only thing which is keeping my wife from adopting my agendav/baikal setup and leaving the google agenda :)

Regards,
Julien

Ju

Aug 30, 2016, 8:25:36 AM8/30/16
to AgenDAV development
After a little digging, it is ready in fullcalendar 3.0.0-beta :
https://github.com/fullcalendar/fullcalendar/pull/3024
https://github.com/fullcalendar/fullcalendar/releases

but this may not be so easy to integrate (requires jquery >= 2.0 for example)

Julien

Ju

Aug 31, 2016, 6:13:09 AM8/31/16
to AgenDAV development
Hi Georg & all

FYI I have it working, and submitted as a pull request :
https://github.com/adobo/agendav/pull/179

I haven't noticed any regression with using fullcalendar 3-beta and jquery 2 yet, but this certainly requires an expert eye.

Please give feedback,
Julien