SSO/autologin - any idea ?

Sébastien Noel

Jul 5, 2012, 5:42:58 AM7/5/12
to agend...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I would like to integrate/embed AgenDAV via an htmlframe into Roundcube (a really cool webmail client).
The login+passwd database is the same for my imap server & my webdav server so it doesn't seems to be an unrealistic dream.

I don't anything about how CodeIgniter works, so i would like your advice :
do you think it's complicated to create an URL like
"https://myserver/agendav/index.php/sso-login?username=...&passwd=..."
which would authenticate the user & redirect him to "https://myserver/agendav/index.php/calendar" ?
Or should i look for another way to do this ?

Thank you for reading,

Sébastien

Jorge López Pérez

Jul 5, 2012, 7:36:13 AM7/5/12
to agend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

El 05/07/12 11:42, Sébastien Noel escribió:
If you configure RC session cookies to make possible to read them from
AgenDAV, you could implement a new controller to search the RC DB for
the current user session, decrypt the needed information and finally
simulate a login for that user inside AgenDAV.

Regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez
http://adobo.org

lavamind

Aug 22, 2012, 7:43:00 PM8/22/12
to agend...@googlegroups.com
I'm also interested in this, but unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with CodeIgniter.
If anyone cared to provide a more detailed example, it would be quite appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

Jun 27, 2013, 2:53:02 PM6/27/13
to agend...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,
            I am also intersted in SSO, Any updates regarding how to do it?

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh