Sort list of shared calendars by SID

Martin .Machiaroli

May 19, 2014, 9:20:35 AM5/19/14
to agend...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I need your help to solve a problem that took weeks unable to solve. I'm using CALdav server with AgenDAV client.
I have 3 users with 10 calendars shared btw.
For example one user "Technical01" with 10 calendar shared "Technical North", "Technical South", "Workshop North", "Workshop South" ......
And when a i share this calendar with this user, the calendar arent sort by alphabetically ordered, and i really need that. I saw the table on postgres and I could see that is sorted by the changes that have been made on the scheduling, i think my problem could be solved sorting by SID.
I think some modification on /agendav/web/public/js/agendav-1.2.6.2.js can help me, but i try with some changes but nothing happends.
Do you have any idea to display shared calendars so that they are in alphabetical order?

Sorry for my bad english, and thank you for your times!!!