Automatic discovery of shared calendars

Selena

Oct 4, 2013, 7:25:28 PM10/4/13
to agend...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

is there a plan to support the automatic discovery of shared calendars from DAViCal? We're using that caldav-server and are happy with its permission management. The CalDAV-sync client for Android, e.g., is able to discover shared calendars and offer them in the calendar selection as well as OS X calendar does when clicking on delegation and giving access rights.

In the logs I noticed that this is achieved with a REPORT request to the davical server beside the usual PROPFIND.

Would be great if you could add this feature as well as if a "share" in agendav would be reflected within DAViCal's access control.

I love your work!