No Food For 16 Days!

The Ageless Adept

Jun 15, 2022, 11:40:30 PM6/15/22
to agele...@googlegroups.com
(click link above to watch)

Day 16-Update.png
Check out the new format* of the Ageless Adept Youtube channel videos as seen in this intro for an upcoming video about my (currently) 16-day water fast!

*Please let me know if the sound is okay and/or if there's anything else I need to improve. Thanks for your help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Ageless Adept™
Author of A Clean Cell Never Dies, and Worm Fast. Worm Free!,
and Fit to Breed, and publisher of Fast & Grow Young
"Perfect health. Long life. The fountain of youth."

MORE:
• FREE! The Master Shopping List And Substitution Checklist
& Take the Longevity Test at:

Damiana Arkoh

Jun 20, 2022, 7:23:31 AM6/20/22
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Hi Walt yes I watched and the sound are okay with me.

--
REMEMBER, your reply to THIS email will be sent to the entire group!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THIS GROUP. Tell them to click "apply to join group" here: https://groups.google.com/g/ageless101

VIEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (for recipes, fasting tips, etc):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfukX66WE7rozbNTsv_6b_A
---