Growing your own Spirulina!

Walt Goodridge

Sep 24, 2020, 7:53:44 PM9/24/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! Just received this email from CREES..

image.png

Hafadai and Tirow.

Did you know that Spirulina is a type of microalgae that has been used to support a number of health conditions, including fatigue, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and viral infections?

We are inviting you to register for the "Let's Talk Microalgae - Growing Spirulina At Home" webinar!

Participants will learn:

·        What is Spirulina

·        Benefits and uses of Spirulina

·        Setting up your home grown system

·        How to harvest Spirulina

The  "Let's Talk Microalgae - Growing Spirulina At Home" will be held via Zoom (Registration is required) on September 26, 2020 from 9:30AM to 10:30AM.

For more information, please contact Ms. Viktoria Buniag at (670) 783-2432 or viktori...@marianas.edu.

Regards,

Rose
--
Rose T. Ada-Hocog
Aquaculture Extension Aide II

Start Smart. Start at NMC.  Visit the Northern Marianas College website at www.marianas.edu.

This message and any attachments may contain proprietary and, or confidential information. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies.

▪ How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

▪ Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google