Saipan Sunbath?

1 view

Walt Goodridge

Oct 30, 2020, 7:45:49 PM10/30/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com, tourc...@googlegroups.com
Have you gotten your daily dose of direct full body sunlight? Here's where I go in the land of my dreams to get mine! (Um, I suggest you find your own spot, so it doesn't get...you know, awkward!)
thumbnail-in-the-land-of-my-dreams.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
â–ª How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

â–ª Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google

Melanie

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google

--
REMEMBER, your reply to THIS email will be sent to the entire group!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THIS GROUP. Tell them to click "apply to join group" here: https://groups.google.com/g/ageless101

VIEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (for recipes, fasting tips, etc):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfukX66WE7rozbNTsv_6b_A
---

Walt Goodridge

Oct 30, 2020, 11:19:49 PM10/30/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Hey Melanie! (and everyone)
Thanks for the question:

I don't have a regular schedule, per se, but when I'm consistent, I go about twice per week, somewhere between noon and 3pm so I can sweat out toxins.

I sit on the rocks in direct sunlight for an hour (15 minutes on the back, 15 minutes on the stomach, repeat!) then wash off with water I've brought that contains a few drops of tea tree oil.

Things to keep in mind:
â–ª As I mentioned in the video, "Vitamin D is actually a hormone (a prohormone) rather than a vitamin; it is required to absorb calcium from the gut into the bloodstream. Vitamin D is mostly produced in the skin in response to sunlight and is also absorbed from food eaten (about 10%)

â–ª Direct sunlight is a natural antiseptic and kills germs/mold on the skin. That's one of the main reason I do it--to keep the outer body as clean

â–ª Many recommendations you'll read are often made by and for people with little melanin. The more
melanin you have, the higher tolerance for direct sunlight.

▪ From what I understand, the sun’s UVB rays cannot penetrate through (glass) windows. So people who work next to sunny windows are still prone to vitamin D deficiency. It needs to be direct sunlight

â–ª Sunscreen causes cancer!

â–ª Here's an excerpt from an article that addresses exactly what you mentioned:
Since the head is a small part of the body, it will only produce a small amount of vitamin D. Wearing a tank top and shorts for 10–30 minutes three times per week is sufficient for lighter-skinned people, while those with darker skin may need longer.

James Alldridge

Oct 31, 2020, 1:21:33 AM10/31/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
😆...Yes! Wing Beach is ours!

--
REMEMBER, your reply to THIS email will be sent to the entire group!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THIS GROUP. Tell them to click "apply to join group" here: https://groups.google.com/g/ageless101

VIEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (for recipes, fasting tips, etc):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfukX66WE7rozbNTsv_6b_A
---
James Alldridge

PMB 93 P.O. Box 10001