Guess what came in the mail on the day I broke my fast?

Walt Goodridge

Oct 16, 2020, 1:09:16 AM10/16/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Guess what came in the mail on the day I broke my fast?
Watch the latest episode of "What's In the Box?" to find out! (I've already placed it on the table of food I'm going to be devouring--slowly, of course-- now that the fast is over!)

food-table-20201016_120206.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▪ How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

▪ Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google

Dylan Raymond

Oct 16, 2020, 11:14:16 AM10/16/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
yes devour slowly.....

--
REMEMBER, your reply to THIS email will be sent to the entire group!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THIS GROUP. Tell them to click "apply to join group" here: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/ageless101

VIEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (for recipes, fasting tips, etc):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfukX66WE7rozbNTsv_6b_A
---

Diamond Lee

Oct 17, 2020, 3:40:06 PM10/17/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com

I tune in to see all the snacks on the table and you didn't say one word about them. LOL!  Nice picture.

Anyway, the links below are of this Japanese guy that I watch all the time. Love his style of cooking. This is what you should be doing...FOR THE 800 TIME! LOL!

Diamond Davis

(203) 243-7097 - Cell

(203) 439-6780 - Business

Namaste (I Salute The Divinity In You)

Here's to creating a brighter future for us all!

As we all are practicing staying safe, Continue to

Have a Wonderful, Blessed Day, Champion!

Taxbot Mileage & Expense Tracker: Referred By Diamond Davis

Get Educated With Lynn And Diamond

Amen Ra Domains for all your domain needs

LikeGrace.com ~ Buttons & Badge Reels for all occasions

John 3:16

Walt Goodridge

Oct 17, 2020, 4:23:22 PM10/17/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
hey Diamond! I'm almost there! I promise! Really! Want proof?

1. I just updated my logo and will be purchasing professional lighting, a green screen and a microphone next month or sooner...to start redoing the previous cooking demos I filmed!
agelessadeptfacelogo.png
2. I discovered Wil Yeung (vegan chef) and subscribed to his channel for motivation and ideas!

3. I've also been making a list of vegan versions of Jamaican dishes! Wait 'til you try "Jerk Tofurky!" by the Jamaican Vegan!

4. And for a list of EVERYTHING (including brand names) on Walt's Table o' Food" (Available here on Saipan and online) See:

Thanks for the encouragement! I wasn't quite sure what you were saying the first 798 times, but that 799th time? Yep, that was the charmer!

Melanie

Oct 17, 2020, 8:38:44 PM10/17/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Hello Walt can you put a Star by the things available here on Saipan or direct me to a link where you’ve already shared this info.

Also I’m very interested in you herbal parasite mix. Can you post a link to that too?

Thanks

Earthlings Unite!!!

Walt Goodridge

Oct 17, 2020, 9:19:34 PM10/17/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
hey Melanie! Thanks for the request! It might surprise you that 88% of the items on "Walt's Table o' Food" were purchased right here on the island of Saipan! However, I've updated the blog post to include exactly where I purchased everything! Many items in that particular haul in the photo were due to overstocked and just-expired sell-offs, but you should still be able to get them, and/or put in a special request as I sometimes do. Info is in the update. Meanwhile, for those off island (mainland US), your local Whole Foods or health food/organic store should carry each item or a reasonable facsimile thereof! In other countries, you can do a search at HappyCow.net! View the update
(you may need to refresh/reload the page)

Stay tuned for info on the Herbal "Parasite Cocktail." (yummy!)

Melanie

Oct 19, 2020, 6:25:03 PM10/19/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Wow! So many things available on island. I’m sure that’s thanks to you and this group. Thanks!!! 😊🙏🏾

Earthlings Unite!!!