New moon for liver flush + Saipan Healthy guide

Walt Goodridge

May 23, 2021, 5:02:44 PM5/23/21
to Ageless101

"Perfect health, long life and eternal youth are not the random, genetic blessings of a chaotic or capricious universe, but natural birthrights that can be accessed through the mindful acceptance of simple truths, activated by the disciplined practice of proven activities, and sustained by advancement along a known path. This is that path."The Ageless Adept

"I share what I know, so your aging goes slow!"

Ageless101

1. For anyone planning to do a liver/gallbladder flush, the next new moon is on June 10, 2021 03:54:05 AM. As you may recall from this interview or this one  with Andreas Moritz--author of The Amazing Liver & Gall Bladder Flush--the new moon is the best time to do such a cleanse.

2. In response to questions from folks here on Saipan who have successfully done the liver flush, the kidney cleanse and/or who are embarking on the path of perfect health, long life and the fountain of youth, I've put together a special (and FREE) edition of How to Eat Healthy that's titled Saipan Healthy: A Beginner's Guide: 12 steps you can take right now to change your diet, eat healthier, live cleanly, activate the body's healing code, reverse aging, lose weight and increase energy!
It includes several infographics (including the Liver Flush), plus a transition shopping list along with the actual stores here on Saipan where you can find the suggested items. You can
download a preview here

(If you're not on Saipan, you can find these items at Whole Foods, or your neighborhood health food store, or even at your local supermarket's organic/health aisle!)

The Ageless Adept

• Finding this course helpful? Then, DONATE. You'd be surprised, even a contribution of $1.00 provides immeasurable encouragement to keep doing this! Don't be shy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Presented by:
The Ageless Adept
(Walt F.J. Goodridge)
• author of over two dozen books including A Clean Cell Never Dies, The Man Who Lived Forever and Fit to Breed, and is the publisher of Fast & Grow Young
• Creator of the Ageless Living Philosophy and the Clean Cell Protocol™, plus Turn Your Passion into Profit, The Tao of Wow and Pandemicpreneur: How to Succeed in Business Without Leaving Your Home | All books on Amazon

• founder of the Passionpreneur, HipHopEntrepreneur, Nomadpreneur and ThePandemicpreneur sites, philosophies and formulas! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like this course? Other FREE courses available | FREE Ageless Adept Resources | plus: Coaching

ALL my websites, books & identities! | All my Facebook pages

• About me: www.waltgoodridge.com | Media Kit & CV | Bonus: (How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!)

Ageless Adept™ T-shirts, mugs and more!

• There's more on the Ageless Adept™ blog, plus Youtube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram:
Youtube Facebook Twitter Instagram

MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: Based on personal experience and experimentation

Check out over a dozen books and products from the AgelessAdept™ department of a store called W!

• To leave or pause this course but remain on the list, or unsubscribe altogether, click on "Preferences" below.
(To restart: (1) UNcheck yourself from the list in "My Segments," (2)click Save, then (3)re-add yourself to the segment(s) you wish)
PREFERENCES (Unsubscribe from or restart this series) | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.