favor request from Walt

Walt Goodridge

Oct 19, 2020, 6:09:36 PM10/19/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
Before I can start following group member Diamond's recent advice to do more "Jamaican Vegan" cooking videos (and perhaps a cookbook, too!) I need to prepare my Ageless Adept Youtube channel. I currently have 69 subscribers. In order to access some of Youtube's special features, I need to have at least 100 subscribers.  Would you help? (You can always unsubscribe once I get it done)

1. click subscribe, 2. find and click the alert bell, 3. select "All"

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▪ How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

▪ Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google

James Alldridge

Oct 19, 2020, 7:33:44 PM10/19/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Done! 😃

--
REMEMBER, your reply to THIS email will be sent to the entire group!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THIS GROUP. Tell them to click "apply to join group" here: https://groups.google.com/g/ageless101

VIEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (for recipes, fasting tips, etc):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfukX66WE7rozbNTsv_6b_A
---
James Alldridge

P.O. Box 10001 PMB 93
Saipan, MP 96950
670.783.4403

Diamond Lee

Oct 23, 2020, 8:56:25 AM10/23/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Alright, my friend, you now officially have 100 subscribers!
Now get busy, lol!

Diamond Davis

(203) 243-7097 - Cell

(203) 439-6780 - Business

Namaste (I Salute The Divinity In You)

Here's to creating a brighter future for us all!

As we all are practicing staying safe, Continue to

Have a Wonderful, Blessed Day, Champion!

Taxbot Mileage & Expense Tracker: Referred By Diamond Davis

Get Educated With Lynn And Diamond

Amen Ra Domains for all your domain needs

LikeGrace.com ~ Buttons & Badge Reels for all occasions

John 3:16

Melanie

Oct 23, 2020, 5:04:31 PM10/23/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com