Need to Grow Documentary

1 view

Walt Goodridge

Sep 15, 2020, 4:08:31 AM9/15/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Lisa H. for bringing this to my attention.
An important documentary that touches on issues of "urban farming" and has tips for growing your own food in unique environments...

You'll need to register to access the free screening

Walt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▪ How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

▪ Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google

James Alldridge

Sep 15, 2020, 6:00:04 AM9/15/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Walt

--

REMEMBER, your reply to THIS email will be sent to the entire group!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THIS GROUP. Tell them to click "apply to join group" here: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/ageless101

VIEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (for recipes, fasting tips, etc):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfukX66WE7rozbNTsv_6b_A

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Walt's Ageless 101 Group" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ageless101/CAE0h-cZJFrAk%3DdjL%2BmoQg5_Wyfqajkro8e_1kZ1X0yK1SVq6ug%40mail.gmail.com.

--
James Alldridge

P.O. Box 10001 PMB 93