sale on liver flush kit

Walt Goodridge

Mar 30, 2021, 4:49:33 PM3/30/21
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick note to let you know that the Hulda Clark store (drclarkstore.com) is having a 15% off sale on all their cleanses.

As I've mentioned in previous emails, one of the most impactful, healing and rejuvenating cleanses you can do is a liver & gallbladder flush. I recently coached two young ladies here on Saipan on their first ever flush and they are now converts (I'll share their testimonials in a future email)

You can purchase the basic ingredients to perform it successfully at any supermarket, but if you'd like to get a comprehensive kit with (a) the epsom salt in capsules (so you won't have to drink it), and (b) liver support tea (for a few days of preparation before the actual cleanse), (c) L-Ornithine capsules to help you sleep better, you can consider the kit at drclarkstore.com. The sale ends March 31 US mainland time. Use the coupon code REFRESH for the discount!

And, if you'd like to check out the Ageless Adept infographic/instructions for the flush, check out
https://www.passionprofit.com/cgi-bin/new/redirect.pl?LL=liverflush

Walt (The Ageless Adept)