Your DNA & Your Health

Walt Goodridge

Jun 24, 2021, 10:00:24 PM6/24/21
to Ageless101

"Perfect health, long life and eternal youth are not the random, genetic blessings of a chaotic or capricious universe, but natural birthrights that can be accessed through the mindful acceptance of simple truths, activated by the disciplined practice of proven activities, and sustained by advancement along a known path. This is that path."The Ageless Adept

"I share what I know, so your aging goes slow!"

Ageless101,
Recently, to pass the time during the lockdown, I took the 23andMe DNA/Ancestry test and created a video where I reveal my results here (Find out if I'm really Jamaican after all):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1838PxLdGaQ

One of the features of the service is the Health & Traits report that reveals "Genetic factors that may influence your chances of developing certain health conditions."

Now, they make it clear that simply having a particular genetic factor is not a guarantee that you will, in fact, develop the associated condition, but it's pretty interesting nonetheless. Check out my results, and if you're inspired to do your own, order a kit from 23andMe here (for folks in the Marianas, they do ship to Saipan and Guam)
https://refer.23andme.com/s/waltonsaipan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Presented by:
The Ageless Adept
(Walt F.J. Goodridge)
• author of over two dozen books including A Clean Cell Never Dies, The Man Who Lived Forever and Fit to Breed, and is the publisher of Fast & Grow Young
• Creator of the Ageless Living Philosophy and the Clean Cell Protocol™, plus Turn Your Passion into Profit, The Tao of Wow and Pandemicpreneur: How to Succeed in Business Without Leaving Your Home | All books on Amazon

• founder of the Passionpreneur, HipHopEntrepreneur, Nomadpreneur and ThePandemicpreneur sites, philosophies and formulas! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like this course? Other FREE courses available | FREE Ageless Adept Resources | plus: Coaching

ALL my websites, books & identities! | All my Facebook pages

• About me: www.waltgoodridge.com | Media Kit & CV | Bonus: (How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!)

Ageless Adept™ T-shirts, mugs and more!

• There's more on the Ageless Adept™ blog, plus Youtube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram:
Youtube Facebook Twitter Instagram

MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: Based on personal experience and experimentation

Check out over a dozen books and products from the AgelessAdept™ department of a store called W!

• To leave or pause this course but remain on the list, or unsubscribe altogether, click on "Preferences" below.
(To restart: (1) UNcheck yourself from the list in "My Segments," (2)click Save, then (3)re-add yourself to the segment(s) you wish)
PREFERENCES (Unsubscribe from or restart this series) | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.