Here's what I've decided (re: 14 day fast)

Walt Goodridge

Oct 15, 2020, 2:15:03 AM10/15/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
Gollom, here! Thanks to James, Stacey and Dylan for their advice re: ending my fast! Here's what I decided, with a little help from the universe:

8:49am  Now here's an example of why I tell my friends and clients that "the universe is perfect," and why I don't get too bent out of shape when events don't unfold exactly how I might otherwise expect or envision. If you recall, I mentioned that I fully expected that the special stomach cleansing herbs I was waiting for  would arrive just when I needed them. Well, I checked United States Postal Service tracking yesterday and my package coming from Meridian, ID on Sept 23, made it as far as Boise and as of Sept 27 but has been lost in postal purgatory with no updates in over 2 weeks! (Typically it takes no more than 7-10 days for a package from the US mainland to reach Saipan).

In any event, I went to the Saipan post office yesterday and asked if they could provide any additional information on its whereabouts using the tracking number. I was told I may wish to file a missing mail claim online. So, this morning, I went online at about 8:45am and was just about to file the claim, and decided to check the tracking number again, and lo and behold, the tracking history was updated just a few hours ago and I'm told the package arrived and left Guam this morning at 1:49am on its way to Saipan! Now that update means the package/palate has been scanned, not that the plane has actually left Guam (it may still be sitting on a tarmac somewhere), but that update typically means it should arrive here either today or tomorrow. That means I should have it while transitioning on juice only and broth only over the next four days.

So, just I'm contemplating whether today should be the day I break the fast, I get my expected message from the universe letting me know that this might be just the right time! Had I gotten it any sooner, I might have been tempted to end the fast sooner (say, day 10 or 12). This is how I rely on the universe (my mom would say "all things happen in divine order" to help me make my decisions.

1:45pm   119.8lb

1:45pm   The juice of 5 small oranges (hand squeezed)

2:50pm  Orange juice (5) + 2 capsules Wormwood Combo dissolved

4:35pm  Orange juice (6) + 2 capsules Wormwood Combo dissolved

5:15pm   MMS bath with more orange juice (5)

5:40pm   Orange juice (3)

9:00pm   Off to bed

▪ How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

▪ Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google