"How do I get my protein???"

Walt Goodridge

Oct 10, 2020, 11:23:02 PM10/10/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
If you've asked "how do I get my protein" while on your new vegan diet. TVP ("Texturized Vegetable Protein" is just one way Here are some good videos:

▪ What the HECK is TVP & WHY It's the BEST Plant Based Meat! (This one is a good intro)

▪ At home: The best soy meat ever: how to cook tvp and make it taste delicious⎜no lingering soy taste at all!

▪ At restaurant: The secret recipe for plant-based vegan burgers

Search Youtube for "how to prepare TVP" for more recipes and ideas

Walt

▪ How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

▪ Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google