my Youtube re-debut

Walt Goodridge

Dec 2, 2020, 2:31:44 AM12/2/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com, tourc...@googlegroups.com, Walt Goodridge
Of possible interest to my past Saipan/Guam tour clients and fellow health nuts!--W

Whatever your passions and interests, you certainly don't HAVE to set up a home studio to film Youtube videos to promote yourself...but, since many people are getting their entertainment as well as education online in this new pandemic paradigm, it couldn't hurt to improve the quality of your web presentations. With that said:

To be a successful pandemicpreneur, I too, need to raise the level of my video game as I recommend in the book, The Pandemicpreneur (https://www.thepandemicpreneur.com)! Furthermore, since I never recommend anything that I've not personally tried or experienced, I ordered and just received the green screen and lighting kit to (hopefully) improve the quality of my Youtube/Zoom game! This is the one I purchased https://amzn.to/3mubvyP ($145). There's a slightly cheaper version for $104, but I wanted to have two types of lights (softbox and umbrella) so I can experiment.

1.jpg
What's in the box????!

Screenshots from the set-up video:
2.jpg
The "green screen" provides a solid background that allows programs like Zoom to change the image behind the subject. That way I can place an image of a clean apartment behind me and fool you into thinking I'm Felix Unger rather than Oscar Madison!

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg
Voila!

Now, it's time to master the art of professional lighting for maximum effect. Where will I find this knowledge? Why, Youtube, of course!

p.s. FYI: Over the coming months, I'll be shooting and re-shooting videos for my entrepreneurial, health, travel and Saipan tour channels:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▪ How I escaped from America to live on Saipan!

▪ Watch "America's Forgotten Colonies" featuring a tour guide you may recognize!

▪ Learn everything there is to know about me at www.waltgoodridge.com

▪ Take a personalized WWII Pilgrimage/Amelia Earhart tour of Saipan
with "the Jamaican on Saipan"  at www.discoversaipan.com
 See what others have said! On Tripadvisor   On Google

Riza Ramos

Dec 6, 2020, 9:58:05 AM12/6/20
to agele...@googlegroups.com
This is really cool!

--
REMEMBER, your reply to THIS email will be sent to the entire group!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THIS GROUP. Tell them to click "apply to join group" here: https://groups.google.com/g/ageless101

VIEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL (for recipes, fasting tips, etc):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfukX66WE7rozbNTsv_6b_A
---