Double Race Registrant (Already finished 1 race) - Feature Request

Christopher Regan

Jun 10, 2024, 6:38:10 PMJun 10
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
So I actually run into this issue more than I'd expect.

Yesterday I had possibly the worst directed 5k and kids run.

So some of the kids who were signed up for the fun run first ran the 5k. So I moved them thinking they weren't going to do both. Of course some of them did come back for the fun run.

Now, moving them from Race 1(still happening) to Race 2 can move them but then you lose their time in the first race. The way I normally deal with this is to write down the info, then put them into the other race. Normally this is just a manual step but it was last minute yesterday and I was rushing.

It would be great to have a way to copy a registrant over to another event on the same day if possible. It'd be somewhere in the right click menu for the registrant in the race details screen.

Notes:
- This of course is only possible if the bibs aren't event specific
- The event you're copying them to hasn't been started yet. (hoping to not ha ve to deal with any underlying time issues)

Right Click > Copy to another event > show events on the same day.
Select Event > Data is copied (no time) to the other event without removing from the currrent race
If yes, copy details (and not time) to the other race without removing from current race.