Race Reports

Mac

Jun 27, 2024, 1:08:22 PMJun 27
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
Okay, no one make fun of me... but I finally updated to the latest version (had been running version 5 point something since I knew it and was comfortable with it).

However, I am playing with the latest version, and when I go to print/view a report, my computer only opens it in OneNote (as compared to allowing me to preview it within the system).

How can I change this back to like what it was in the older versions, or at the very least, make it open Word rather than OneNote?

Thanks!

Brian Agee

Jun 27, 2024, 2:00:43 PMJun 27
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
When you open a race, click on 'View Reports' it should pull up the report like normal just as it always has. On the other hand if you're talking about using the quick print options there in the timing screen, you can change the default 'printer' (which currently sounds like it's set to OneNote) the software will use if you open the "Settings" screen and click on the "Printers and Camera Settings" tab. Look at the bottom middle of that tab and you'll see the drop down box where you can change it. :)

Mac

Jun 27, 2024, 4:53:27 PMJun 27
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
yes, I was talking about the quick print options. This worked! Thanks Brian :)