Display Live Results

John H

Jul 20, 2024, 12:22:02 PM (4 days ago) Jul 20
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
I have a looped 1 mile course with hour divisions. My public display is not showing their place. It will show their lap time, name,  and overall laps. What do I need to do to show their placement within their division as the race progresses?

Brian Agee

Jul 21, 2024, 3:29:29 PM (3 days ago) Jul 21
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
I just looked into this and it appears that while testing this screen I mistakenly left a hard coded value for the "RaceID" in the query that's used to load the Leaderboard screen. :(

When is your race? I've already fixed the issue, so if you're race is coming up I'll give you an early release of the next update if I don't have everything wrapped up that I'm hoping to fit into this update before it's officially released.

John H

Jul 21, 2024, 10:44:32 PM (3 days ago) Jul 21
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
The race  ended today. I would like get the results up by tomorrow if possible? Perhaps I can just manually do the conversion so that you still have time?