Help from other timers please regarding syncing between ART and RSU.

Finish Well Timing

Sep 3, 2023, 9:39:28 PM9/3/23
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
Good evening. I know how busy Brian is and hoping another timer may have come across this issue previously and can help. My cross country race is set up in ART. I am attempting to interface with RSU. When I click the web interface options, I click the RSU URL (green button). It asks for my log in credentials which has been the same for years. But then gives an error code #205, race address is not valid. Please help. What in the world am I doing wrong? I have the exact same race set up for the girls and it went through correctly.

Second issue seems related.... When puching results from ART to RSU, it gives (for the girls) error #102, email or password invalid. Again, I have had the same account and password for years.

Brandon Daniels

Sep 3, 2023, 10:27:57 PM9/3/23
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
Go into the RSU Dashboard and make sure that the address for the location of the CC meet is "valid."  If not, change it to another nearby address in RSU.  For whatever reason, RSU might not like that address (even though it may be what you used in the past).  Bottom line is... if you don't 1000% please RSU with certain settings, then you're gonna get tons of error codes in ART.  I've learned that the hard way! Haha

 Btw you also ought to go into ART and double check the password just in case: Settings > External Accounts > RunSignUp > Live -> Test

If that doesn't work then you may just wanna reset your password.

Let us know how it goes.  Sorry to hear you're having trouble.  Just keep trying different things until something works.  Good luck!

Brian Agee

Sep 4, 2023, 7:48:13 AM9/4/23
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
Problem solved. It could have been a couple of different things, but it does look like it was a invalid address. Either way, all is good now. :)

FrontRunner Timing

Jun 28, 2024, 6:09:47 PMJun 28
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
Hello,

I am having the same issue with the 102 error.  How do I check to see if the "address for the location of the (race) is "valid?"

Kelly