Feature Request

Craig MacIntyre

Jun 9, 2024, 11:10:24 PMJun 9
to Agee Race Timing Users Group
We do about 4-5 bicycle time trials a year.  We have even done a running one.  It would be awesome if we had more power to adjust the Public display.  (This would even be good for a regular 5km).  My thought is to have the fastest current time fixed on the display and then belowe that the current runners/riders.

This gives a good target for both the partiipant trying to finish and for the crowd.  I realize that doing this might take a rework of that code but it really would be cool

Otherwise, we timed the Endeavor Games in OKC this week for the bike time trials.  Inspiring athletes for sure.  I kind of have it down on how to do the offsets so that the start is a bit mindless.  We generally set up a kiosk without the number pad so that people can see the current times.  Works flawlessly.

However (I know, nothing to do with the above) one thing I have noticed is that as it "scrolls" it leaves blanks for DNS/DNF which is kind of disconcerting.  Anyone else see this?