Variable/configurable cache times

David Martines

Nov 21, 2012, 11:06:08 AM11/21/12
to agath...@googlegroups.com
Since the response cache expiration time is set in an Attribute, it seems we must use a constant for the number of minutes, seconds or hours.   Is there any workaround to allow the cache expiration time to be a variable?

Davy Brion

Nov 21, 2012, 11:33:37 AM11/21/12
to agath...@googlegroups.com
unfortunately, no... the idea was to make it configurable through a config section but it never got implemented because I sorta lost interest :s

Whoever

Nov 29, 2012, 11:00:17 AM11/29/12
to agath...@googlegroups.com
Lost interest in that particular feature, or the whole framework?  We are about go live with your stuff ^_^

Davy Brion

Nov 30, 2012, 5:44:06 AM11/30/12
to agath...@googlegroups.com
I've done very little work on Agatha in the past 2 years since I don't use it anymore.

I still support it though... bugs will obviously be fixed, and pull requests for new features are accepted (if approved, obviously).

Whoever

Dec 3, 2012, 3:47:18 PM12/3/12
to agath...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the assurance.  So far it has been working very well.  Really appreciate all the great work.