Autofac Container Memory leak

David Vercruyssen

May 11, 2015, 6:04:04 AM5/11/15
to agath...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering if anyone has the same issue as we are having with our Agatha implementation. We use Agatha together with Autofac and when we run a memory profiler we can see all the RequestHandlers that have been created by Agatha.

I have followed the stept in this discussion to integrate Autofac: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/agatha-rrsl/c2FIIP6hWAg

We have also tested with InProc Agatha, with the same results (so it is not a WCF problem)

We are thinking this issue comes due to the way Autofac requires a ILifetime-scope instance that should be disposed after a requist. (more info here: http://docs.autofac.org/en/latest/lifetime/instance-scope.html). The instance that is created by MVC or WCF is beïng ignored by Agatha we guess, due to the nature of the IContainer implementation.

I was wondering if anyone has / had the same problems and if they have any solution to this problem. This would be a great help for us :).