violence against women using ICT - survey

Kyla Pasha

Jul 5, 2009, 9:38:35 AM7/5/09
to kyla...@gmail.com

Dear Friends,

I would very much appreciate your help. I'm writing a paper about violence and harassment of women using mobile phone and internet technologies. For the research, I'm conducting a survey. I would greatly, hugely, insanely appreciate it if you could take about 7 minutes of your time and fill out the survey. It is here in English: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2b1FMTLSRm7ZAijpuxv_2fe_2fw_3d_3d and an Urdu version of it is here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2Aq9BO4Icqu_2fk5D_2feDFEyA_3d_3d

It is meant for women who have spent some time in Pakistan, weather or not they are Pakistani. Some of the questions are emotionally difficutl and you can choose not to answer them, though it would be enormous help to me if you could answer them all (they're only 10). Some of them have places where you can elaborate your answer. The more information you can give me, the better the research will be.

I would be eternally grateful if you could help out.

Thanks muchly
Kyla

--
Kyla Pasha
Asst. Prof. Liberal Arts - Cultural Studies,

http://www.kylapasha.com