CITCON Asia-Pacific Melbourne Sat Jun 28th - Register now!

erik petersen

Apr 20, 2008, 2:08:30 AM4/20/08
to aft...@googlegroups.com
CITCON Asia-Pacific Melbourne Sat Jun 28th - Register now!

After a great conference in Sydney last year, The Continuous Integration and Testing conference (CITCON) is coming to Melbourne in 2008.  It's an open space conference where we all meet the night before to propose and vote for sessions then we drink, then we come back on the Saturday and talk or demo, then eat, then talk or demo than probably drink again....... [grin]  Seriously, it was an amazing experience last year.   The Denver CITCON has just happened (http://citconf.com/wiki/index.php?title=CITCONDenver2008Sessions) and June is not far away.
The venue is being decided but it is central Melbourne.  Best of all this is a free conference, running on sponsorship (contact me re potential sponsorship).  Last year folk came from the US, NZ and around Australia, and everyone thought it was great.  Registration numbers a a little low at the moment compared to the past conferences in Europe and the US and even Sydney, so if you want to come, register now. http://citconf.com/melbourne2008/
Venue should be announced within a week.
cheers,
Erik
CITCON Melbourne Local Co-ordinator
www.testingspot.net

P.S Feel free to cross post this to other relevant agile, dev or test mailing lists