Problem running the script

Thierry Gosselin

May 7, 2015, 5:18:50 PM5/7/15
to aft...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is this normal log after running the first part of AftrRad (I have demultiplexed data)

Here is the log file

Thanks
Thierry
aftrrad.part1b.log

Mike Sovic

May 7, 2015, 7:05:31 PM5/7/15
to aft...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tierry,

No, there's a problem there.  It looks to me like it doesn't know where to find the data.  Is it possible that you gave the DataPath argument at the command line, but either gave an incorrect path (it would need to be Data/, which is the default), or maybe a typo caused it to not recognize the argument?

Since you have data that are already demultiplexed, you should use the default for the data location (don't include the DataPath argument at the command line).  This raises a good point that the DataPath argument only works right now for datasets that don't use the dplexedData flag.  I'll try to update this in the next version so demultiplexed data can also be stored outside of the working directory.

If it's running correctly, the "Arguments entered are..." output to the screen should have 'Data/' as the path for 'DataPath'.  The log you sent is missing a path for this argument, which I think is the reason for the errors.

          Mike