OutputFastSimCoal Bugs

Mike Sovic

Mar 17, 2015, 7:28:36 AM3/17/15
to aft...@googlegroups.com
I've run across a couple of bugs in the formatting script OutputFastSimCoal_JointSFS.pl that I wanted to make everyone aware of.  First, the script is over-inflating the number of monomorphic sites in at least some of the frequency spectra that it outputs.  Second, the option to resample loci is not working correctly.  For now, I think the issues only apply to creating joint SFS, and the OutputFastSimCoal_SingleSFS.pl script is OK.  I'll get these things fixed soon and post another update then, but wanted to give a heads-up in the meantime.

            Mike

Mike Sovic

Mar 24, 2015, 10:49:26 AM3/24/15
to aft...@googlegroups.com
OK, attached to this message is an updated version of the script to output joint site frequency spectra for FastSimCoal.  This should address the bugs mentioned above.  These edits will be incorporated into future versions of the program, but for now, simply replace the old script in your Formatting directory with this one and it should work.  Please let me know if you run in to any issues with it.

           Mike
OutputFastSimCoal_JointSFS_BugFix_March.pl