Old news?

PaulDZ

Dec 27, 2011, 1:01:22 AM12/27/11
to aftergrasp
John,
I'm wondering if there is anyone in the group that still has a copy of
GLPro8.174.

Also, I will be installing AfterGrasp and giving it a try.

Let me know if there is anything I should know concerning having both
installed at the same time.

I also hope this reaches you in good health.

Thanks a lot,

PaulDZ

mi...@locc.org

Dec 27, 2011, 7:43:16 PM12/27/11
to PaulDZ
Hello PaulDZ,

PM at mi...@locc.org.

Hey John,

I hope you and family are well and having a Merry Christmas a great
New Year.

Mike

--
Best regards,
email mailto:mi...@locc.org

Thomas Juliano

Jan 1, 2012, 1:38:09 AM1/1/12
to after...@googlegroups.com
> I'm wondering if there is anyone in the group that still has a copy of
GLPro8.174.
> Also, I will be installing AfterGrasp and giving it a try.

> Let me know if there is anything I should know concerning having both
installed at the same time.
> I also hope this reaches you in good health.

I have glpro8157.exe through glpro8174.exe if you want.

Best Regards,
T. Juliano

PaulDZ

Jan 1, 2012, 2:23:39 AM1/1/12
to aftergrasp
Thank you to all who answered and especially to those that have helped
me.
I now have GLPro running on a NetBook computer and am again having
lots of fun programming.

I look forward to adding AfterGrasp soon.

John, I'd like to give you a special thanks for all you have done for
the programming community over the years.

Happy New Year to all the group, and again, Thank you all.

Paul J. Della'Zanna,
AKA PaulDZ

John Bridges

Jan 1, 2012, 3:32:36 PM1/1/12
to after...@googlegroups.com
Hi PaulDZ,

Glad you got your copy of GLPRO, and are enjoying it. As far as I know, it still works fine even on the latest Windows 7 64bit.

It's been a crazy year for us moving from Costa Mesa California to Westmoreland New Hampshire in June, and the birth of our second daughter Eleanor in November.

I'm still developing AfterGRASP, although it really is more of a inhouse project these days which we mostly use for server side utilities, and BHO apps for some close clients. We never really addressed a good development environment, in fact I often use the old GLPRO editor to edit AfterGRASP projects.

I still occasionally hear from the current owners of GLPRO (they got the assets out of the bankruptcy of InteractiveHomes), and they are still trying to make a go of it on their own inhouse project.

I hope everyone on the list has a happy and successful 2012!