Holiday Announcements!

bdvo...@aol.com

Dec 14, 2022, 8:21:05 PM12/14/22
to after-wo...@googlegroups.com
The crew here at after-words wishes you a wondrous season.

In that spirit, just a few quick announcements to fill you with cheer.

This Saturday and Sunday - the 17th and 18th - we will have holiday helpers in our event space in the form of the Wrap Queens!
They will be in from 1pm-5pm.  They will wrap your presents for only $2 per package.  That’s right! $2!  That should bring you some peace and joy!

This service only applies to items bought here at after-words.

If you already bought your gifts from us, not to worry.  Just show your receipt at the counter when you come in, we will charge you the small wrapping fee, and you can still use the service.

Also, here are our holiday hours:
Christmas Eve: 10 am – 8 pm
Christmas Day:  CLOSED
New Year’s Eve: 10 am – 8 pm
New Year’s Day: Noon  – 7 pm

Our normal business hours apply, otherwise.

Hopefully, we will see you soon.  If not, a Happy Healthy, New Year to all.